Julie gets amazing feedback from those she's spoken to. Hear what they have to say about Julie as an inspirational speaker.
“You are up there with the top world speakers in my book, and I've been exposed to many”
- Gay Clark, Brian Tracy Course Facilitator
“big congratulations for last night. you’re a top MC!!”
- Elaine McCarthy, Firebrand
“ You did so well and had the entire town hall engaged and inspired from your speech to the we Students. Your message “Why Not” was extremely appropriate and I’m sure that many from the town hall will have taken something inspirational away with them.”
- Mike Collins, Otago Polytechnic
“The conference buzzed all weekend and you started all that.”
- Rhonda Heather, Parents Vision Impaired
“Julie was a very inspirational and entertaining speaker. Her talk was a mixture of real anecdotes of the challenges she faced and the very practical solutions she has used, all of this topped off with lashings of good humour and fun”
- Kevin Seales, Director - Human Resources University of Otago
“What an inspiration you are! I don't know how you speak like that - without notes and keeping it all in your head - how do you do it! You couldn't see the expressions on everyones face but I could and they loved it! You told your story with great humour and such a positive outlook.”
- Christabel O'Leary, NZ Society of Chartered Accountants
“Your story touched us all! We will let the other coordinators know about you so watch out for the speaking invitations to other parts of the country.”
- Denis Orel, Her Business Network Co-ordinator
“We were so taken with your fun loving, can do approach to life; you had us captivated from start to finish. You made us imagine, laugh and cry”.
- Kay Healey, Group Co-ordinator
"I really enjoyed listening to you at Her Business last night - you had the whole audience captivated with your very inspirational talk - I saw some of the audience wiping their eyes"
- Katherine Hendry, Accountant
“Julie was an inspiration to listen to and I know she passed on some valuable words of wisdom to our junior students”.
- Michelle Brown, Secondary School Teacher
“You have a true gift to tell a story with compassion which always captured our heart and soul - you are an inspiration to us all Julie”.
- Donna Dale, Royal New Zealand Foundation of The Blind